Feedlyflare adds a 1-Click Button to a FeedBurner feed to allow people to easily subscribe to it via Feedly.
Updated: July 20th, 2013
- Sign into FeedBurner and click the title of the feed you want to modify on My Feeds.
- Click Optimize and then choose the BrowserFriendly option from the left-side service menu.
- Click the More subscription options link.
- Type in the feedlyflare.xml URL that you want, http://example.com/feedlyflare.xml into the text box and click Add ↑.
- The Feedly feedflare should appear in the list above. Click the checkbox next to it to activate the unit.
- Click [Save] to save your changes.
- View your feed in a browser. You should now see the Feedly feedflare in the Subscribe Now! section of your feed.
Video Demo/Tutorial of Feedlyflare
Quick Note: I originally made this feedflare unit in July 2010 so some things might be slightly different with Feedburner now but the basics of it are the same. I will record a new video if requested but to get this project up as soon as possible I elected to use the old one.